Electronics Test Engineer
Allton is expanding and searching for Electronics Test Engineer to be part of a highly competent research team building the next generation offshore EM reservoir monitoring solution. The successful candidate will be part of Allton`s development team supporting the Principal Electronic Engineer in his daily work. The candidate will perform system and components testing, analysing, reporting and implementation independently or in coordination with the Principal Electronic Engineer.
It’s expected that the candidate has knowledge about current and new industry developments. Allton offers a challenging workday with great development potential for the right candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- Responsibility for own safety by focusing on own behavior and encourage those around to perform work in a safe manner.
- It is everyone’s duty and right to intervene, stop and report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions.
- Support and assist Principal Electronic Engineer during development and testing of new and existing technology.
- Participate in test and development projects on Allton’s Electronics and sensor systems.
- Participate in the repair and maintenance of Allton’s Source and Acquisition Systems
- Test and develop firmware and software for in-house developed systems.
- Prepare laboratory tests and reporting of such.
- Various day to day workshop tasks.
- Minimum bachelor in Electronics, Computer electronics or similar level.
- Minimum basic skills in Python or similar programming languages.
- Development of electronics on components level.
- Electronic component level Firmware programming.
- Computer programming and design
- PLS programming
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Python Programming
- Initiative and solution minded attitude
Questions can be addressed to Joar Larsen tlf 926 80512
or email Joar.email@example.com